Friday, April 6, 2007

BOSCH Penang - Vacancies for Senior Engineers and Engineers start of 5th April 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Rumal Diaz (PgP/EDP) [mailto:Rumal.Diaz@my.bosch.com]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 10:23 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients
Subject: BOSCH Penang - Vacancies for Senior Engineers and Engineers start of 5th April 2007

Dear All,
My current company has vacancies for Senior Engineer and Engineer Positions.

Please refer to attachment for details. If you do want to try out, please send you soft copy resume to me not later than 31 JULY 2007. I will submit your resume to HR once after receiving.

*** - Please desiminate this email to all your friends - ***

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards

Rumal-Diaz Mohamad Kaman
ole1.bmp
Robert Bosch Power Tools Sdn Bhd
(PgP/EDP)
Free Industrial Zone 1
11900 Penang
Malaysia
www.bosch.com

Tel. +6 04 6382 389
Fax +6 04 6 382 710
rumal.diaz@my.bosch.com <mailto:rumal.diaz@my.bosch.com>

No comments: